Are you able to turn dynamic, detailed data into information, and make it available in real-time, at the point of a decision?
Is your data accessible on-demand-when and where it's needed?
With the growing competitive landscape and the complex information-rich value chains, companies today have an imperative need for detailed, granular knowledge of what is happening in their operations, together with an ability to analyze this information in real time to investigate specific events, emerging trends and future what-if scenarios. Business Intelligence (BI) can be the difference between reacting to problems and anticipating opportunities, the difference between educated guesses and proactive decisions based on firm facts.
Reporting and ERP Systems
No matter how well you have implemented your Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system, it is only as good as the information you can get out of it. XcelPros understands the "Reporting" related challenges faced within ERP's today -
- Standard (Out-of-the-Box) reports don't meet organizations reporting needs;
- Deteriorating performance while running your reports;
- Prohibitive costs to integrate off-the-shelf reporting tools - the list goes on.
Though the reporting tool has a bearing on the overall solution, it is more important to have a well-defined reporting strategy and architecture.
What we offer?
XcelPros will help you -
- Define reporting strategy / architecture (including software / tool selection)
- Utilize best practices to ensure a more optimal solution
- Align with your company's reporting strategy
- Conduct a "What-if" Analysis to support faster and better decision making
- Gain trust in your data
- Lay the path to deployment
- Ensure a stable and supportable environment