Need for Custom
- Custom Development can be a result of a functional gap in a pre-packaged application or a business need that can be best met with a technology that is best suited for the purpose.
- A good tier-1 software such as Microsoft Dynamics delivers at least 75% of business needs within any industry.
- Companies have an option of buying additional 3rd party tools, pay for perpetual licensing or invest in building a solution that is tailor-made to address their business need.
- It comes down to three key factors - Cost vs Benefit (incl. ROI, cost of ownership), Technology fit and Ability to deliver the intended functionality.
Team & Investments
- Our team consists of technologists with in-depth knowledge, hands-on experience and the technical skills required to deliver solutions using Full-Stack, ERP, CRM and other cutting edge technologies.
- We have invested heavily in R&D and development using BlockChain. Our focus areas in BlockChain are Ethereum and IBM Hyperledger.
- Considering our expertise in ERP systems and Microsoft, IoT was natural progression for us. We are actively working on integrating PLC’s, scales and other shop-floor equipment to ERP and Microsoft XRM and Azure IoT hub applications.
- We leverage a structured and proven methodology to our custom projects. Our agile approach is scalable, intuitive and designed to minimize costs and provide tangible ROI.
- Design and deliver custom application development projects as a service
- Prototyping and development of POCs
- Post go-live support and training, user and administrator documentation
- Custom Module Development
- Design and deliver -
- Complex and cumbersome data-conversion / migration into newer applications
- Custom forms development
- Complex Web applications involving modern technologies like MEAN & MERN (Mongo DB or similar, Express JS, Angular or React JS and Node JS)
- Complex interfaces with 3rd party applications
- Custom Reports
JS, React JS, Angular JS, HTML5
SQL & Nosql, Mongodb, Cassandra, Dynamodb, PostgreSQL
Flow, PowerApps, IoT, SharePoint
Microsoft D365 for Finance & Operations (On-premise & Cloud), Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009, 2012 R2 & R3, Microsoft Dynamics NAV (On-premise & Cloud), Microsoft Dynamics GP, SAP, Oracle
Microsoft Dynamics CRM, SalesForce
Business Intelligence & Reporting
PowerBI & Tableau
API & Web Services
XML, Json, AWS
SQL, Java, C#, ASP.net
Make smarter decisions Today
Customers work with us to invest small and build a proof-of-concept (POC) before taking the plunge into a major investment. We will work with you to define the goals & metrics for the POC to help achieve your end goal.
POC is risk-free & protects your project investment.