Xcelpros is a Global company, headquartered in Chicago (US) with multiple locations in US and Bengaluru, India. Our focus is Tech Innovation, Product Development and Technology Consulting.
We are hiring for our Product Development team and have an immediate need for AWS Devops Engineer. The position calls for someone with a mindset who can build great products, manage multiple projects and related tasks on deadline. We are looking for high-quality and passionate developers that want to be a part of a great product team.
You need to have at least 3 years of demonstrated experience with AWS Devops Engineer. The candidate will work closely with our internal teams in the design, development, launch and enhancement of various products.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in provisioning, operating, managing and architecting AWS environments.
Start Date: Immediate
Positions: 2 (Immediate Need)
Job Duties & Required Skills
- Minimum 3 years of experience in implementing and maintaining microservices architecture in on AWS.
- Experience defining new architectures and ability to drive project from an architecture standpoint.
- In depth knowledge of key AWS services like EC2, S3, Fargate etc.
- Proven experience assessing clients workloads and technology landscape for Cloud suitability, develop business case and Cloud adoption roadmap
- Strong and mandatory skills in Automating Components, Perceptibility, Configuration Management, Debugging & Consistency while writing Microservices.
- Strong and mandatory experience in Microservices and Security configuration
- Mandatory experience in understanding platforms available on AWS like Elastic Beanstalk, AWS Lambda, ECS, AWS Fargate, EKS etc.
- Mandatory hands-on experience on Writing Microservices using Node JS etc.
- Knowledge of golang is a major plus
- Drive and implement highly scalable and complex solutions on the AWS platform
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex technical issues in cloud integrations
- Design, manage and maintain tools to automate operational processes on AWS
- Automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation on AWS
- Define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems on AWS
- Be responsible for infrastructure planning, scaling and monitoring process implementation
- Educate teams on technical and workflow considerations of AWS adoption
- Be responsible for CICD implementation using SCM tools
- Implement different components of infrastructure (Monitoring, Logs Management, Consolidation tools etc.)
- Be responsible for infrastructure planning, scaling and monitoring process implementation.
- Experience to build scalable production systems (load balancers, Memcached, master/slave architectures)
- Experience with Security Spring Cloud Config Server, Service Registry and Discovery, Circuit Breaker, Spring Cloud Data Streams, Spring Cloud, Distributed Tracing, Spring Cloud Contract.
- Develop architecture blueprints and detailed documentation. Create bill of materials, including required Cloud Services and tools;
- Design the overall Virtual Private Cloud VPC environment including server instance, storage instances, subnets, availability zones, etc.
- Design the AWS network architecture including VPN connectivity between regions and subnets
- Design the HA / DR strategies
- Must know the twelve-factor app methodology.
- Mandatory experience with containers and container management platforms(Dockers, Docker Swarm/Kubernetes, etc.)
- Collecting from various feeds and using your experience in building Kafka data pipelines.
- You will develop and maintain Python/Java software in AWS Lambda in order to transform and enrich the streaming data into Database/Data lake to aggregate, calculate, monitor and alert on cloud calling metrics.
- Implement and maintain security protocols for mobile and web applications
Technical Expertise / Hands-On Skills
- At least 3 years experience in implementing the Amazon services in various project domains
- AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Deployment & Management (Elastic Beanstalk, AWS CodeDeploy, Cloud formation)
- Compute & Networking (EC2, VPN, AMI, lambda, RDS, S3, Direct Connect, Route 53, DynamoDBRedshift, ElastiCache)
- Amazon ECS, CloudWatch, Gateway (NAT)
- Working experience with Cloud Computing Models - IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
- Master in Understanding Public and Private Clouds - On-premise Private Cloud, Externally-Hosted Private Cloud
- Specialist with AWS deployment experience using scripts (specifically using AWS CLI)
- Hands-on experience in scripting languages (Either of Python, Shell and PowerShell)
- Hands-on experience with one or more databases such as SQL Server, MySQL, MongoDB
- Implementation knowledge of engineering practices across the phases of SDLC
- Hands-on experience in Linux administration to troubleshoot issues, optimize the solutions and create RCA
- Infrastructure migrations to Hybrid Cloud is a plus.
- "Can do" attitude
- Highly motivated to bring fresh thoughts to the table
- Highly creative and most importantly willing to exercise it
- Self-starter and self-learner, focused on research and learning
- Ability to play a variety of roles and most importantly take accountability
- Ability to communicate openly and embrace various perspectives without judgement
- Believe in a "No politics" attitude. Politics can be detrimental to yourself and the organization.
- Base Salary
- Provident Fund
- Home Internet Reimbursement
Overview of XcelPros
XcelPros is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
XcelPros maintains a drug-free workplace and screens the background of every individual we hire.