Xcelpros is a Global company, headquartered in Chicago (US) with multiple locations in US and Bengaluru, India. Our focus is Tech Innovation, Product Development and Technology Consulting.
We are hiring for our Product Development team and have an immediate need for Content Writer. We are looking for someone that can write technology content based on audience personas and psychology.
This position is not for someone that has experience with or loves writing screenshot-based technical product user manuals and technical reference guides.
This position calls for someone with that can manage multiple content-related tasks and work-streams on deadline, writing content used for marketing, creating inbound marketing campaigns, writing content specific to a lead / prospect, managing social media content, analyzing marketing and web metrics that result from the content, provide marketing support, R&D with respect to prospects, and most importantly content that is based on SEO and keywords
You need to have at least 2 years of demonstrated experience with Handling writing content used for marketing, creating inbound marketing campaigns, writing content specific to a lead / prospect, managing social media content. The candidate will work closely with our internal teams in the design, development, launch and enhancement of various products.
- Writing content used for marketing.
- Creating inbound marketing campaigns, writing content specific to a lead / prospect.
- Managing social media content, analyzing marketing and web metrics that result from the content.
- Provide marketing support, R&D with respect to prospects, and most importantly content that is based on SEO and keywords.
Start Date: Immediate
Positions: 3 (Immediate Need)
Job Duties & Required Skills
- Leverage research to build content strategy and deliver content on a weekly basis.
- Conduct research on industries, products, competitors and technologies relevant to XcelPros.
- The primary objective for the content would be to help with the positioning of the company, service and product.
- Content will be catered primarily to the American markets. You need to have prior experience working with companies / customers in America.
- Job requires that you develop a good understanding of trends and challenges within Chemical, Pharmaceutical and other Life Sciences industries. Stay abreast of the developments in relevance to the products, technology and industry.
- Conduct extensive research on customers and prospects and deliver content tailored for them.
- Lead "Content Strategy" and messaging for digital and print (including website, videos, marketing collateral).
- You will be accountable to gauge the receptivity of the content, analyze metrics and alter / adjust content accordingly.
- Document lessons learned and implement corrective actions to ensure continuous improvement.
- Contribute to inbound marketing campaigns.
- Your job will involve developing content for campaigns, websites, blogs and other marketing collateral.
- Your role will involve identifying trends and patterns of customer and competitor behavior quickly and efficiently.
- Develop and implement content strategy for Social Media Optimization (SMO) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Create and sustain a Social Media image for XcelPros and related companies / products in line with its vision.
- Strong oral and written communication, presentation, analytical, and organizational skills are required.
- Journalism background required.
- You are required to plan, organize, and execute multiple projects with timeliness and accuracy.
- You may be involved in the viability analysis, business case development and design of new products that XcelPros may embark on.
- Manage blog content calendar and brainstorm ideas for new content.
- Your job will involve authoring blogs, whitepapers, eBooks and publishing documents related to the product, process and / or industry, creating content and an internal knowledge base for XcelPros.
- Help build and maintain relationships with industry experts.
- Manage multiple projects and work streams and other office activities while maintaining tight deadlines and high-quality work.
- Create project timelines and execute them on schedule.
- Write and send out monthly eNewsletter including design coordination with the related vendor / resource.
- Assist with speaking engagement preparation for the senior leadership team (presentation preparation, tweet drafting, listing updates).
- Put together weekly & monthly social media and SEO reports for the content you generate.
- You need have a very good understanding of keywords and how they can be leveraged to attract content.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned.
- "Can do" attitude.
- Highly motivated to bring fresh thoughts to the table.
- Highly creative and most importantly willing to exercise it.
- Self-starter and self-learner, focused on research and learning.
- Ability to play a variety of roles and most importantly take accountability.
- Ability to communicate openly and embrace various perspectives without judgement.
- Believe in a "No politics" attitude. Politics can be detrimental to yourself and the organization.
- Base Salary
- Provident Fund
- Home Internet Reimbursement
Overview of XcelPros
XcelPros is a Global company, headquartered in Chicago (US) with multiple locations in US and Bengaluru, India. XcelPros is focused on Tech Innovation, Product Development and Technology Consulting.
XcelPros specializes in technology solutions for Business-to-Business (B2B) and Business-to-Consumer (B2C) areas. We believe technology is the enabler of exponential growth for us and our customers. We are strategists delivering innovative business and technology solutions. We have been well funded and operational since 2011.
XcelPros and affiliated group of companies are proud to foster a high-performance culture, one that's defined by having the best people, with the skills and determination to deliver above and beyond. We look for insightful and astute professionals who are also forward-thinking, confident, self-motivated and globally minded. Our core team consists of professionals with a wide range of skills and backgrounds. XcelPros is continuously looking for talented, highly motivated individuals who believe in excellence and are committed to providing superior service to our customers and stakeholders.