XcelPros is seeking a Full Stack Lead Developer/Architect with hands-on experience in Angular JS, Node JS and MongoDB. This is an immediate hire and will be based out of our Bangalore office. This role is not only critical but an excellent opportunity for someone who is driven and motivated by uncovering great opportunities in new product development.
Apply job here: https://www.naukri.com/full-stack-lead-developer-architect-bengaluru
Responsibilities and Duties
The position calls for someone with a passion for product development and can manage multiple projects and related tasks on deadline specifically in the realm of working as a Full Stack Lead Developer/Architect.
- You need to have demonstrated experience with web and mobile applications using these technologies.
- You will be engaged in the design and development of Web and Mobile products from inception to reality.
- You will be involved in developing the architecture that can scale with time and need.
- You are required to have extensive prior hands-on experience in the Design, development and Architecture using Web and Mobile technologies, MongoDB or similar, E-commerce, Data security and encryption.
- Experience with payment gateways is a major plus.
- This is a hands-on role will involve that you lead by example with your extensive experience in web and mobile development
- You will be involved in the hiring of your team members
- You will be extensively involved in the mentoring of junior team members to deliver value to the team / project
- The candidate will work closely with our internal teams in the implementation and support of various projects.
- Experience building and integrating workflow tools into these technologies where the user can drag and drop steps / stages into workflow will be a major plus.
- Must be a self-starter and able to build up presence in the team.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Technical Expertise / Hands-On Skills:
- Angular JS, Node JS, js, Express
- PHP, Rest API, HTML, .Net.
- Security Encryption and Single Sign-on
- Web Integration and UI customization
- Creating custom .NET/C# workflows, plug-ins
- Android and IOS App development.
- Can do attitude; self-starter, self-learner and strategic thinker
- Highly motivated and creative, bringing fresh ideas to the table
- Ability to be pulled in many different directions simultaneously
- Manage (plan, organize, and execute) multiple projects and work streams to support multiple departments (including Marketing, Admin and Human Resources) with timeliness and accuracy
- Proficient in maintaining tight deadlines and producing detailed, high-quality work
- Adherence to XcelPros core values and mission statement is required, as it is critical to the success of the XcelPros Marketing Department and the company as a whole
- Ability to take accountability
- Capable of communicating openly and embracing various perspectives without judgement
- No politics attitude; politics can be detrimental to yourself and the company
- Ability to maintain positive professional relationships internally and externally Practices the highest level of confidentiality of internal staff and clients intellectual property
- Document and capture business requirements and processes properly
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and solve problems proactively
- Creative problem solving and conflict resolution
- Team-oriented; willing to align work with team priorities and goals
- Excellent communication, presentation, training, client relationship and analytical skills
- Commitment to continuous learning, successful completion of applicable product certification exams
Skills and Experience
- 5+ Years of hands-on experience in Web and Mobile Development
- 2+ Years of hands-on experience in Angular JS, Node JS and Mongo DB
- We are looking for a passionate product developer, well-organized, proactive and curious professional
- Bachelor of Engineering or Similar
- Base Salary
- Performance Based Bonus (20%)
- Incentive Based Compensation (IBC for Product Development)
- Provident Fund
- Home Internet Reimbursement
XcelPros is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
XcelPros maintains a drug-free workplace and screens the background of every individual we hire