XcelPros is seeking a “Marketing Specialist & Copywriter” that will play a key role in driving awareness, consideration and sale of XcelPros’s Product and Services.
XcelPros is proud to foster a high-performance culture, one that’s defined by having the best people, with the skills and determination to deliver above and beyond. We look for insightful and astute professionals who are also forward-thinking, confident, self-motivated and globally minded. Our core team consists of professionals with a wide range of skills and backgrounds.
Location: Warrenville, IL (Chicago Suburbs)
Duration: On-going, Full Time
Travel: Occasional travel to conferences and events.
Telecommute / Remote Work: Not available
Start Date: Immediate
Location: The job will be based out of our Warrenville, IL office
Apply job here: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/marketing-specialist-copywriter
Job Duties & Required Skills
- Lead “Content Strategy” and messaging for digital and print (including website, videos, marketing collateral)
- The position calls for someone with that can manage multiple content-related tasks and work-streams on deadline, provide marketing support, R&D with respect to prospects, writing content used for marketing, creating inbound marketing campaigns, writing content specific to a lead / prospect, managing social media content, analyzing marketing and web metrics that result from the content and most importantly content that is based on key words.
- he primary objective for the content would be to help with the positioning of the company, service and product.
- Job requires that you develop a good understanding of trends and challenges within our target industries. Stay abreast of the developments in relevance to the products, technology and industry.
- You must have a deep understanding of how to create engaging content that delivers measurable results.
- Your job will involve authoring of blogs, whitepapers, ebooks and publishing documents related to the product, process and / or industry, creating content and an internal knowledge base for XcelPros.
- Help build and maintain relationships with industry experts
- You will be accountable to gauge the receptivity of the content, analyze metrics and alter / adjust content accordingly.
- Document lessons learned and implement corrective actions to ensure continuous improvement.
- Lead inbound marketing campaigns
- Conduct research on industries, products, competitors and technologies relevant to XcelPros. Study information to help XcelPros make informed decisions about their product, positioning, service and / or market.
- Conduct extensive research on the prospects and update CRM with the appropriate data.
- Qualify prospects based on the pre-defined criteria.
- You will be accountable for launching periodic marketing campaigns and analyze results. Document lessons learned and implement corrective actions to ensure continuous improvement.
- Your job will involve developing content for campaigns, websites, blogs and other marketing collateral.
- Your role will involve identifying trends and patterns of customer and competitor behavior quickly and efficiently.
- Develop and implement the strategy for Social Media Optimization (SMO).
- Create and sustain a Social Media image for XcelPros in line with its vision.
- Develop and implement the strategy for Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Strong oral and written communication, presentation, analytical, and organizational skills are required
- You are required to plan, organize, and execute multiple projects with timeliness and accuracy.
- You will be involved in the viability analysis, business case development and design of new products that XcelPros may embark on.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned.
Education / Background
- Require a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) from a four year College or University in Marketing, Sales or Literature.
- Exposure / understanding of Chemical, Pharma or Life Sciences industries is a major plus.
- A minimum of 3 years relevant marketing and copywriting experience, preferably in a B2B setting.
- “Can do” attitude
- Highly motivated to bring fresh thoughts to the table
- Highly creative and most importantly willing to exercise it
- Self-starter and Self-learner, focussed on research and learning
- Ability to play a variety of roles and most importantly take accountability
- Ability to communicate openly and embrace various perspectives without judgement
- Demonstrated track record of creating compelling content that produces results.
- Hands-on experience with content authoring, digital curation and promotion tools.
Annual Bonus and Incentive Based Compensation
Bonus and Incentive Based Compensation will be offered for this role.
Reimbursement for cell phone, health-club, healthcare and 401K (per company policy)
Overview of XcelPros
We are strategists delivering innovative business & technology solutions. Our mission is to provide sophisticated digital experiences to our customers via integrated solutions that amplify impact and powers our customer's business.
We believe technology is the key enabler of exponential growth for us and our customers.
We therefore need our team members to understand, learn the trends in our target industry and establish messaging / context to technology.
Our Industry focus - Chemical, Pharma and other Life Sciences Industries (Medical Devices, Bio-Medical & Biotech).
Outstanding opportunity for growth.