XcelPros is a US-Chicago based Product Development company located in Bengaluru. We have an immediate need for a React Front-end Developer.
You need to have at least 2 years of demonstrated experience with Front-end Development for web applications using ReactJS, HTML & CSS technologies. The candidate will work closely with our internal teams in the design, development, launch and enhancement of various products.
The position calls for someone with a mindset who can build great products, manage multiple projects and related tasks on deadline. We are looking for high-quality and passionate developers that want to be a part of a great product team. We are well funded and not a start-up.
XcelPros is proud to foster a high-performance culture, one that’s defined by having the best people, with the skills and determination to deliver above and beyond. We look for insightful and astute professionals who are also forward-thinking, confident, self-motivated and globally minded. Our core team consists of professionals with a wide range of skills and backgrounds.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in ReactJS, HTML & CSS development.
- Experience with NextJS framework
- Experience with NodeJS
- Experience with Apollo / GraphQL
Start Date: Immediate
Positions: 4 (Immediate Need)
Job Duties & Required Skills
- You are required to have at least 2 years of prior demonstrated experience building web applications using React JS, HTML5 & CSS3.
- You will be engaged in the design and development of Web and Mobile products from inception to reality.
- You are required to have prior experience with charting technologies like Highcharts, AM Charts & React Charts
- Experience building applications using NextJS framework
- Experience using any other frameworks is a major plus
- Experience with SASS / SCSS loaders
- Experience building applications and service integrations using Apollo / GraphQL
- This is a hands-on role will involve that you lead by example with your extensive experience in React Front-end Web development
- You are required to write / conduct unit test cases & integration testing
Knowledge of client-side routing using ReactRouter and experience in the latest features of React such as Hooks.
- Good understanding of overall web security and awareness of common front-end vulnerabilities to mitigate risks.
- You need to have extensive experience working with and rendering pixel-perfect applications in all modern web browsers
- You need to have extensive experience with browser storage concepts such as Local Storage, Session Storage, IndexedDB, Cookies and Cache.
- Should have knowledge of PWA concepts like manifest.json, caching strategies, offline-mode, service workers experience.
- Knowledge of one or more frontend testing frameworks such as Selenium, Jest or Cypress is a major plus
- Experience building and integrating workflow tools into these technologies where the user can drag and drop steps / stages into workflow will be a major plus.
- Prior hands-on experience with architecture for Web and Mobile technologies, E-commerce, Data security and encryption is a major plus
- Experience on Node JS, MongoDB and Express will be a major plus
- Must be a self-starter and able to build up presence in the team.
Perform other related duties as assigned
Technical Expertise / Hands-On Skills
- React JS
- HTML5, CSS3, SASS / SCSS
- Transitions and Animations using ReactJS
- NextJS Framework
- MongoDB, PostgreSQL
- PHP, Rest API
- Security Encryption and Single Sign-on
- Web Integration and UI customization
- Creating custom plug-ins
- "Can do" attitude
- Highly motivated to bring fresh thoughts to the table
- Highly creative and most importantly willing to exercise it
- Self-starter and self-learner, focused on research and learning
- Ability to play a variety of roles and most importantly take accountability
- Ability to communicate openly and embrace various perspectives without judgement
- Believe in a "No politics" attitude. Politics can be detrimental to yourself and the organization.
- Base Salary
- Provident Fund
- Home Internet Reimbursement
Overview of XcelPros
XcelPros is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
XcelPros maintains a drug-free workplace and screens the background of every individual we hire.