XcelPros is seeking a hunter and highly motivated Solution Sales Specialist with a focus on Lead Generation. This is an immediate hire and will be based out of our Warrenville office.
XcelPros is proud to foster a high-performance culture, one that’s defined by having the best people, with the skills and determination to deliver above and beyond. We look for insightful and astute professionals who are also forward-thinking, confident, self-motivated and globally minded. Our core team consists of professionals with a wide range of skills and backgrounds.
Location: Warrenville, IL (Chicago Suburbs)
Duration: On-going, Full Time
Travel: Occasional travel to conferences and events.
Telecommute / Remote Work: Not available
Start Date: Immediate
Interviews: Phone screen followed by an in-person interview at Warrenville, IL
Apply job here: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/solution-sales-specialist-lead-generation
The Solution Sales Specialist will be an expert at generating, prospecting and qualifying leads that drive the sales pipeline. This role is not only critical but an excellent opportunity for someone who is driven and motivated by uncovering great opportunities. This role is perfect for anyone who has goals to start or advance their career in software sales.
If you are a "hunter" that can generate leads in the technology space, please read on!
Responsibilities and Duties
- The Lead Generation representative will be responsible for identifying potential new business to pass to the Sales Account Managers.
- Drive new opportunities through various prospecting activities with a focus on LinkedIn messages and outbound phone calls
- You will have strong telephone and persuasion skills and enjoy communicating with people over the telephone.
- The role involves a degree of consultative selling.
- Conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- You must be an experienced and successful hunter that can quickly adapt to rapidly evolving market trends
- Prior experience with inside-sales and prospecting is required
- Conduct research on industries, products, competitors, and technologies relevant to XcelPros; study and collaborate with the team on making informed decisions about our products, positioning, services and/or markets
- This position requires the development a good understanding of trends and challenges within our target industries and to stay abreast of the developments in relevance to the products, technology, and industry
- Conduct extensive research on prospects and update our CRM system with appropriate data
- Handle inbound traffic via website inquiries, call-ins, etc.
- Strategic alignment with the management ensure to ensure there is a focused approach to meet goals
- Assist in lead routing and nurturing
- Respond swiftly and courteously to customer / prospect inquiries
- Create, deliver and adjust sales presentations based on success/fail averages
- Build rapport with customers/leads through friendly, engaging communication
- Manage data for leads, prospects and opportunities within Microsoft Dynamics CRM, ensuring all information and communications is logged, information is accurate, follow-up confirmed and documents attached.
- ·Recognize the needs of the prospect and provide detailed information about the technical specifications of computer software offered by the company; we believe in providing tangible solutions to customer’s challenges
- Solicit information about software/services needs from leads
- Follow the suggested script and/or enhance and improvise using what is provided to all Inside Sales Representatives for calls, emails and other online messaging systems
- Work with the pre-sales experts to deliver/tailor the solutions relevant to the customer
- Stay in-sync with the technology delivery team to ensure we are in-line with customer expectations after the contract is executed and sale finalized
- Occasional travel may be required to attend trade shows and conferences
- With the help of the internal team and management, respond to pre-qualification questionnaire, RFI/RFQ or information to tender documents
- Engage and aid in the negotiation of a commercial agreement
- Help customers maximize the use of software features
- Maintain awareness and keep abreast of constantly changing market trends
- Conduct a needs analysis and determine prospects requirements and pain points.
- Develop new business via mass communication such as email and social media as well as telephone.
- Work with the management team to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet monthly and quarterly goals.
- Responsible for generating leads and submitting proposals to the client utilizing a broad knowledge of XcelPros licensing service offerings.
- Must be able to understand and articulate product value, opportunity, product licensing to prospects and customers to create vision and strategy for customers.
- Must also be able to understand XcelPros and Microsoft’s messaging across multiple lines of business (Technology, Business Applications, BI, Cloud and other offerings).
- Ability to represent and forecast current and future business; develop marketing and sales strategies across the territory will be a major plus
- Strong record of meeting/exceeding sales quotas is a major plus
- Must be a self-starter and able to build up presence in the market.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Skills and Experience
We are looking for a hunter mentality, well-organized, proactive, curious professional who is interested in technology with great door-opening skills.
- Software sales experience a plus
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of experience in sales or lead generation
- Excellent customer skills; responsive, credible, consultative, knowledgeable
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and at the same time the ability to communicate with technical personnel to develop and configure solutions for clients and leads
- Great attitude and a passion to learn more every day
- Self-starter; highly motivated and driven
- Experience leveraging Microsoft Office (and CRM a plus)
- Exceptional communication and listening skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and/or chemical industries is a major plus
- “Can do” attitude
- Highly creative and motivated to bring fresh thoughts to the table
- Self-starter and self-learner focused on research and learning
- Take accountability
- Ability to communicate openly and embrace various perspectives without judgment
- Believe in a “No Politics” attitude; politics can be detrimental to yourself and the organization
- Base Salary + Commission
- In addition to base salary, there are sales and incentive based commissions for this role
- Health and dental insurance
- 401k Plan - In accordance with the company’s policy; eligibility begins after 6 months of employment; the company offers a 100% match up to 3% and 50% match up to 5%
- XcelPros is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law
- XcelPros maintains a drug-free workplace and screens the background of every individual we hire
- Must be authorized to work in the US
XcelPros is a Systems Integrator (SI) and Cloud Solutions Provider (CSP) delivering technology solutions. We are strategists delivering innovative business solutions to our customers via integrated solutions that amplify, impact and empower our customer's businesses. We believe that technology is the key enabler of exponential growth for both us and our customers.
We are proud to foster a high-performance culture, one that is defined by having the best people with the skills and determination to deliver above and beyond. We look for insightful and astute professionals who are also forward-thinking, confident, self-motivated and globally minded. Our core team consists of professionals with a wide range of skills, culture and backgrounds. The person who fills this role will be part of a creative work environment with an outstanding opportunity for growth.
Learn more about XcelPros at https://xcelpros.com/
XcelPros Offers Delivery & Services in these Areas:
- Systems Integration (Inception, Implementation, Project & Change Management, Training, Go-Live and Post Go-Live Support)
- Technology Strategy and Roadmap
- Business Process Optimization and Management
- Software Selection
- Implementation and upgrade of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Systems
- Cloud-Based Solutions
- Mobility Solutions
- System Migration
- Application Maintenance & Support (AMS)
- IT Managed Services provider (ITMS / MSP)
We offer on-premise, cloud-based, and mobility solutions by leveraging industry-leading technologies within the Microsoft ecosystem including Microsoft Dynamics 365; Dynamics 365 for Sales (CRM), Dynamics 365 for Operations (ERP), Power BI, SharePoint, AX 2009, AX 2012, Azure, IoT, Artificial Intelligence and more.
Our Target Industries
The niche areas we serve are Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Life Sciences, Medical Devices, Bio-Medical, Biotech, Nutraceutical, Process Manufacturing, Highly Regulated, Food & Beverage, Distribution, Insurance, and Hi-Tech.
“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.”