We are seeking a Technology Content Writer in a Full-Time role. The location will be based out of our office in Bangalore, Karnataka.
- We are looking for someone that can write technology content based on audience personas and psychology.
- This position is not for someone that has experience with or loves writing screenshot-based technical product user manuals and technical reference guides.
- This position calls for someone with that can manage multiple content-related tasks and work-streams on deadline, writing content used for marketing, creating inbound marketing campaigns, writing content specific to a lead / prospect, managing social media content, analyzing marketing and web metrics that result from the content, provide marketing support, R&D with respect to prospects, and most importantly content that is based on SEO and key words.
Job Duties & Required Skills
- Conduct research on industries, products, competitors and technologies relevant to XcelPros.
- Leverage research to build content strategy and deliver content on a weekly basis.
- The primary objective for the content would be to help with the positioning of the company, service and product.
- Content will be catered primarily to the American markets. You need to have prior experience working with companies / customers in America.
- Job requires that you develop a good understanding of trends and challenges within Chemical, Pharmaceutical and other Life Sciences industries. Stay abreast of the developments in relevance to the products, technology and industry.
- Conduct extensive research on customers and prospects and deliver content tailored for them
- Lead "Content Strategy" and messaging for digital and print (including website, videos, marketing collateral)
- You will be accountable to gauge the receptivity of the content, analyze metrics and alter / adjust content accordingly.
- Document lessons learned and implement corrective actions to ensure continuous improvement.
- Contribute to inbound marketing campaigns
- Your job will involve developing content for campaigns, websites, blogs and other marketing collateral.
- Your role will involve identifying trends and patterns of customer and competitor behavior quickly and efficiently.
- Develop and implement content strategy for Social Media Optimization (SMO) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Create and sustain a Social Media image for XcelPros and related companies / products in line with its vision.
- Strong oral and written communication, presentation, analytical, and organizational skills are required
Journalism background required
- You are required to plan, organize, and execute multiple projects with timeliness and accuracy.
- You may be involved in the viability analysis, business case development and design of new products that XcelPros may embark on.
- Manage blog content calendar and brainstorm ideas for new content
- Your job will involve authoring of blogs, whitepapers, eBooks and publishing documents related to the product, process and / or industry, creating content and an internal knowledge base for XcelPros.
- Help build and maintain relationships with industry experts
- Manage multiple projects and work streams and other office activities while maintaining tight deadlines and high-quality work
- Create project timelines and execute them on schedule
- Write and send out monthly eNewsletter including design coordination with the related vendor / resource
- Assist with speaking engagement preparation for the senior leadership team (presentation preparation, tweet drafting, listing updates)
- Put together weekly & monthly social media and SEO reports for the content you generate
- You need have a very good understanding of keywords and how they can be leveraged to attract content
- Perform other job related duties as assigned.
- "Can do" attitude
- Highly motivated to bring fresh thoughts to the table
- Highly creative and most importantly willing to exercise it
- Self-starter and self-learner, focused on research and learning
- Ability to play a variety of roles and most importantly take accountability
- Ability to communicate openly and embrace various perspectives without judgement
- Believe in a "No politics" attitude. Politics can be detrimental to yourself and the organization.