XcelPros, a Bangalore based Product Development company, is seeking a Web Developer.
The position calls for someone with a mindset who can manage multiple projects and related tasks on deadline specifically in the realm of working as a web developer. You need to have demonstrated experience with web and mobile applications. The candidate will work closely with our internal teams in the implementation and support of various projects.
XcelPros is proud to foster a high-performance culture, one that’s defined by having the best people, with the skills and determination to deliver above and beyond. We look for insightful and astute professionals who are also forward-thinking, confident, self-motivated and globally minded. Our core team consists of professionals with a wide range of skills and backgrounds.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in development.
- Experience designing modern UX elements will be a major plus
Start Date: Immediate
Positions: 1 (Immediate Need)
Job Duties & Required Skills
- Ability to work on the project from concept to creation, develop the proof of concept, mock-ups, PSD and then develop as well.
- Excellent knowledge of graphic design software tools. (e.g. Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Creative Suite, Flash, XD, Sketch etc).
- Design abilities are required for Creative Design of Websites, Mobile Apps and marketing collateral.
- Strong knowledge of jQuery coding and customization
- Advance HTML5 knowledge like: Canvas, Local Storage, Cookies management, Audio, Video
- Advance CSS3 knowledge like: SVG formation, CSS Transitions, Transformations, Gradients, Media Queries and server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Proficient understanding of web mark-up, including JSON, git and Bootstrap.
- Excellent knowledge of CMS Platform like Wordpress, Joomla etc. which includes customizing any template and plugins.
- Strong knowledge of creating a template from scratch.
- Candidate is required to,
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Graduation/Certification in Design, Graphics, Art, Interactive Designs will be preferred.
- Exposure to React Js will be an added advantage.
- Strong communications (written and verbal) skills is a must.
- "Can do" attitude
- Highly motivated to bring fresh thoughts to the table
- Highly creative and most importantly willing to exercise it
- Self-starter and self-learner, focused on research and learning
- Ability to play a variety of roles and most importantly take accountability
- Ability to communicate openly and embrace various perspectives without judgement
- Believe in a "No politics" attitude. Politics can be detrimental to yourself and the organization.
- Base Salary
- Provident Fund
- Home Internet Reimbursement
Overview of XcelPros
XcelPros is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
XcelPros maintains a drug-free workplace and screens the background of every individual we hire.