Xcelpros is a Global company, headquartered in Chicago (US) with multiple locations in US and Bengaluru, India. Our focus is Tech Innovation, Product Development and Technology Consulting.
We are hiring for our Product Development team and have an immediate need for Flutter Developer. The position calls for someone with a mindset who can build great products, manage multiple projects and related tasks on deadline. We are looking for high-quality and passionate developers that want to be a part of a great product team.
You need to have at least 6 months of demonstrated experience with Flutter development for mobile applications. The candidate will work closely with our internal teams in the design, development, launch and enhancement of various products.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Android and / or iOS Development
- At least 6 months of experience in Flutter
Start Date: Immediate
Positions: 2 (Immediate Need)
Job Duties & Required Skills
- Hands-on development experience / background in Mobile Development in Android and / or iOS platforms.
- At Least 6 months of hands-on experience developing cross-platform mobile applications for Android & iOS platforms using Flutter development framework.
- Experience in developing mobile applications using Flutter SDK & DART programming language.
- Experience of developing mobile application using native Android & iOS SDK & development tools.
- Translate designs into high quality code, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code.
- FullStack Development using React, Mongo, Express and Node JS is a major plus.
- Experience with Apollo and GraphQL is a major plus.
- Define database requirements, and create & integrate the database with the app.
- Web service integration (SOAP, REST/JSON, GraphQL)
- Experience with commonly used programming languages like C, C , Java, swift
- Trained in web development languages like HTML, CSS, JS is a plus.
- Understanding of CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience building Flutter modules & Flutter Plug-ins.
- Good experience in integrating analytical tools such as Localytics, Google Analytics, Facebook, Tealium, AppsFlyer, Raygen, AppSee, Crashlytics, etc.
- Experience of handling location services , notifications , video recording , 3rd party integrations in flutter Experience in handling user friendly UI based on requirements in flutter Knowledge and understanding of Firebase Strong understanding of design patterns over and above MVP, MVVM, and MVC Experience launching and managing Production mobile apps Ability to learn and adapt as per the requirement and ready to face new challenges.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git or SVN.
- Previous experience of working on technology upgrade for a mobile app project will be a plus.
- Expert level understanding of application architecture.
- Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) Concepts.
- Experience in uploading the app to Google Play store & Apple app store.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Aptitude for learning and applying programming concepts.
- You need to have experience building and integrating workflow tools into these technologies where the user can drag and drop steps/stages into the workflow.
- "Can do" attitude
- Highly motivated to bring fresh thoughts to the table
- Highly creative and most importantly willing to exercise it
- Self-starter and self-learner, focused on research and learning
- Ability to play a variety of roles and most importantly take accountability
- Ability to communicate openly and embrace various perspectives without judgement
- Believe in a "No politics" attitude. Politics can be detrimental to yourself and the organization.
- Base Salary
- Provident Fund
- Home Internet Reimbursement
Overview of XcelPros
XcelPros is a Global company, headquartered in Chicago (US) with multiple locations in US and Bengaluru, India. XcelPros is focused on Tech Innovation, Product Development and Technology Consulting.
XcelPros specializes in technology solutions for Business-to-Business (B2B) and Business-to-Consumer (B2C) areas. We believe technology is the enabler of exponential growth for us and our customers. We are strategists delivering innovative business and technology solutions. We have been well funded and operational since 2011.
XcelPros and affiliated group of companies are proud to foster a high-performance culture, one that's defined by having the best people, with the skills and determination to deliver above and beyond. We look for insightful and astute professionals who are also forward-thinking, confident, self-motivated and globally minded. Our core team consists of professionals with a wide range of skills and backgrounds. XcelPros is continuously looking for talented, highly motivated individuals who believe in excellence and are committed to providing superior service to our customers and stakeholders.