- A vast majority of the mid-market companies do not have an IT roadmap and are stuck with sub-optimal software to keep their lights on.
- Tech operations in most cases are reactive to their short-term needs rather than a strategic view to thrive and fulfill their business / growth objectives.
- Technology leaders understand that investment in technology is strategic and can push the business strategy forward.
- At XcelPros, we believe that technology when done properly, can lead to exponential growth and be the change agent for transformation.
- We work with our customers to understand the company vision for the next 3-5 years and define the strategy / investment required to achieve these goals.
- We work with the technology and business leaders to achieve an alignment on the path forward.
Roadmap & Strategy
Technology / Business Objectives
A clear definition of business objectives and the technology required to make it happen for the next 3-5 years.
Projects, Resources & Timeline
Projects & strategy, owners, the resources you need and the timeline.
Investment / costs and ROI
Technology and resource costs, Return on Investment and Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
(ERP, CRM & all Enterprise Software)
Project & Program Management
Business Process Flows
(incl. End of Life dates / planning)
Help Desk Support & Strategy
Environment Plan / Strategy
(for Projects & Operations)
Migration from On-premise to Cloud
Hardware & Infrastructure
Schedule a one-on-one with an XcelPros expert today
Talk to our team now for a "no obligation" assessment.
Make smarter decisions Today
Customers work with us to invest small and build a Pilot Program before taking the plunge into a major investment. We will work with you to define the goals & metrics for the Pilot Program to help achieve your end goal.
Pilot Program is risk-free & protects your project investment.