At a Glance
- The manufacturing industry runs with the integration of people, tools, processes, and information. The data generated from these facets need to be quantified and analyzed.
- In the manufacturing world, those who know their metrics tend to learn the game’s tricks.
- The metrics that matter the most are the ones that help you and your manufacturing company gain essential insights regarding different functionalities and business areas to improve the manufacturing process continuously.
- One of the most crucial aspects of knowing and managing manufacturing metrics is systematically optimizing the best results.
The world’s best chemical companies focus on building expertise in their lines of business to enhance customer experience, and one way to do it is by streamlining their supply chain. That’s why many chemical companies choose Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations since it gives them access to modern tools they need to excel at managing their business and serving their customers better. With Microsoft D365 F&O, chemical companies can create higher quality products faster than ever before possible and will offer enhanced customer service.
The importance of Customer Experience (CX)
The recent focus on improving customer experience to increase profitability has made CX more critical than ever in several industries, including chemical and pharmaceutical. Companies are moving to modern technology like Dynamics 365 to help improve communication with customers, streamline processes, and enable data-driven decisions.
The result is a better overall experience for their customers, increasing profits. It is easy to see how improving customer experience can influence short- and long-term goals. While there are sure to be challenging when implementing these changes, it’ll be worth it in the end because of the benefits that include increased profits and happy customers. More industries should note how chemical companies are improving their customer experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations.
Why is the Chemical Industry Focusing More on Their Customers?
The chemical industry has recently begun to see the value of customer experience. This is because today’s customers are much more knowledgeable, with higher expectations than ever. To meet these expectations, businesses must provide a better customer experience – mainly with on-time, total shipments and competitive pricing.
It’s important to understand common misconceptions people may have about customer experience. It’s not about social media, marketing tactics, or creating a new app. CX includes understanding precisely what your customers want and then being able to deliver on those wants effectively.
Dynamics 365 F&O helps businesses in the chemical industry transform their data into actionable insights to help them understand exactly what their most valuable customers want, letting them improve their customer experience accordingly.
Some key areas that impact CX
CX has become a significant focus for businesses in recent years – happy customers are more likely to return and be part of your growth. They’re also more likely to spend money with a company they’re satisfied with.
More innovative pricing methods with coupons or discounts and supplying specialized packaging of chemicals are a few ways for companies to stay competitive in the market. Technology like Microsoft Dynamics 365 that accommodates these business needs can enable your business to stay ahead of the curve.
Microsoft’s cloud-based solution includes several CRM tools like managing contacts, tracking conversations and following up on leads, and analytical tools that can be tailored to meet your needs.
With these kinds of tools, businesses of any size can provide better service without hiring an expensive team of experts.
A better customer experience can:
- lead to increased customer loyalty and customer satisfaction.
- lead to increased revenue and market share for your business.
- help you attract new customers and retain existing ones.
- improve employee satisfaction and morale.
- help reduce operating costs.
- improve your company’s overall reputation.
Figure 1:Benefits of a Better Customer Experience
How Microsoft Dynamics Fits In
With Microsoft Dynamics 365, businesses in the chemical industry can provide their customers with an experience that’s more efficient and effective. A robust suite of digital tools means companies can manage inventory and track shipments, and create invoices and sales orders. In addition, the software helps businesses track customer complaints and allows them to address them quickly.
Customers are looking for solutions that empower end-to-end business process automation. But not all enterprises have the right solution in place – usually, it’s a much older system still being used today, often held together with bits of string and tape. As one chemical company’s Chief Information Officer explains, Businesses today need more than just transaction processing—operational excellence and collaboration across the enterprise, whether in manufacturing or financial management. For many small and medium-sized businesses, Microsoft Dynamics may be the answer they’re looking for.
Maintaining control over processes has never been easier with Dynamics 365, which allows users to manage every stage of production from R&D through customer service, seamlessly and efficiently. With such an extensive feature set, enterprises of all sizes find it easy to customize the application according to their needs.
No matter what your business needs may be or how complex your operations are, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Financial & Operations provides you with everything you need to succeed!
To order to create the best user experience for your customers, one of the first steps is finding the right partner to help implement Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations. The right partner will deeply understand your industry and how to implement best and utilize this solution to improve your customer’s experience. They’ll also be able to help you customize the software to fit your specific needs.
For example, suppose you’re a manufacturer or distributor in the chemical industry. In that case, a partner can help you set up products to be compatible with your company’s inventory system and make changes to reporting that reflect your business practices. They can also help with customizing processes or reports that specifically cater to your customers’ needs.
When selecting an IT consultant or business partner to work with on implementing your new ERP, it’s essential to consider their depth of knowledge about this industry and their ability to work closely with you and modify the software to fit your specific needs better. With the right partner, the process becomes easy to follow:
- Evaluate your business needs and understand how a new ERP can help you reach your goals.
- Choose an experienced partner who understands Microsoft Dynamics 365 and can help you get the most out of your investment.
- Train your employees in the new system, so they can hit the ground running and provide a better experience for your customers.
- Go live with Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O and start reaping the benefits of a more efficient and user-friendly chemical business.
- Monitor your progress and ensure you’re getting a return on your investment by seeing an improvement in customer satisfaction levels.
Are you ready to enhance your operations? Schedule a call today to get started.