With the introduction of Industry 4.0, technological advancements and cutting-edge digital solutions, the face of the manufacturing industry is transforming.
To keep pace with changing markets and customer demands, industrial manufacturers must develop smarter and more connected products
It calls for adapting to innovation, systems overhaul and embracing digitization.
Manufacturing Industry leaders are adopting to cutting-age technologies for inventory management, product scheduling, process optimization, product design and resource allocation.
As a manufacturer, you will need to make sure that your smart factory is digitally adept and your workforce is acquainted with the latest technologies and related processes for maximum productivity and ROI.
At Xcelpros, we believe that the key lies in understanding. Our continuous, deep research of the industrial landscape has made us well aware of the unique challenges faced by today’s manufacturers.
- Introduction of smart, digital suite of applications such as Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations, Customer Engagement, Customer Relationship Management, Advanced Analytics, Internet of Things, Cloud and Artificial Intelligence across your manufacturing industry is pushing companies to adapt the same.
- There is a need of optimized supply chain to get a clearer picture of the entire production line, from end-to-end;
- Quicker response time to avoid delays and fixing the technical or manmade glitches for a smooth flow from top floor to shop floor;
- There is an acute need to preempt product demand, in order to design the product lifecycle accordingly and meet the demands well ahead of time;
- Cost-reductions and better time management without compromising the quality of the product has always been an objective of manufacturers and with increased competition, this goal is all the more important to be achieved.
- There are challenges in the last leg of a product’s lifecycle – The need for effective marketing and sales strategies while making use of digital tools and platforms for faster reach and reduced costs.
Explore Newer Opportunities
At XcelPros, we look at manufacturing as not just a process, but as a separate business model. This enables us to design and curate our solutions that are not reactive, but proactive in nature. We prepare your manufacturing landscape to rise above the everyday errors and help you take the leap into the next generation manufacturing industry solutions:
- We help you optimize processes and provide end-to-end engineering solutions for your production lifecycle;
- Our solutions are designed to facilitate the use of Cloud to systematically collect, store and sort your data for a smoother and smarter manufacturing process approach;
- Our experts help you implement advanced analytics to reliably forecast product demand, study consumer behavior and optimize supply chain for increased productivity and satisfactory customer experience;
- We enable you to cut excessive costs by pinpointing and eventually avoiding the common systemic and process loopholes;
- Our solutions are curated to bring about digital transformation and change the face of your manufacturing blueprint for a better, more streamlined approach;
- Our subject matter experts help you understand the global rules, regulations, mandates and help you make process changes accordingly.
MAKE SMARTER DECISIONS TODAY
Work with XcelPros today to setup a risk-free Pilot Program to help achieve your end goals and protect your investment.
1 Week No-Obligation Pilot
Experience Our Industry and Product Expertise First-Hand
HELPING OUR CUSTOMERS COPE WITH THE NEW NORMAL
Covid-19 has been a challenge for most companies. To help our customers cope with the new normal, we are offering 1 week no-obligation pilot.
On-time delivery with Dynamics 365: Job scheduling and Capacity planningOn-time delivery with Dynamics 365: Job scheduling and Capacity planning https://assets.xcelpros.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/02/07080925/On-time-delivery-with-Dynamics-365-Job-scheduling-and-Capacity-planning-banner.jpg 700 500 shahid.anis https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/e38b161b5d48f0c175175a914c08eb84?s=96&d=mm&r=g
Poorly planned implementations are a problem for any business. Keep reading to discover how to implement your ERP the right way to boost your company’s efficiency
Advanced Analytics and Power BI in Chemical ManufacturingAdvanced Analytics and Power BI in Chemical Manufacturing https://assets.xcelpros.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/03031736/Advanced-Analytics-and-Power-BI-in-Chemical-Manufacturing-Banner.jpg 700 500 Xcelpros Team https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/96617efae43f5c5d35c22f96f521473e?s=96&d=mm&r=g
Staying ahead of today’s competition relies heavily on technology. Read on to discover the importance of advanced analytics and Power BI in Chemical Manufacturing
Building a More Resilient Supply Chain in Uncertain TimesBuilding a More Resilient Supply Chain in Uncertain Times https://assets.xcelpros.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/12/27021227/Building-a-More-Resilient-Supply-Chain-banner.jpg 700 500 Xcelpros Team https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/96617efae43f5c5d35c22f96f521473e?s=96&d=mm&r=g
Today, a strong supply chain is more important than ever. Keep reading to discover the importance of building a more resilient supply chain in uncertain times
Predictive Pricing and Dynamics 365 in the Chemical IndustryPredictive Pricing and Dynamics 365 in the Chemical Industry https://assets.xcelpros.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/12/20070004/Predictive-Pricing-and-Dynamics-365-in-the-Chemical-Industry-banner.jpg 700 500 shahid.anis https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/e38b161b5d48f0c175175a914c08eb84?s=96&d=mm&r=g
Realize more consistent sales, higher profits, and faster inventory turnover with dynamic, predictive pricing and Microsoft Dynamics 365 in the Chemical Industry
Streamline Your Supply Chain with Advanced Warehouse Management and MD365Streamline Your Supply Chain with Advanced Warehouse Management and MD365 https://assets.xcelpros.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/12/13023646/Streamline-Your-Supply-Chain-with-Advanced-Warehouse-Management-and-MD365-Banner.jpg 700 500 Xcelpros Team https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/96617efae43f5c5d35c22f96f521473e?s=96&d=mm&r=g
Discover the capabilities that D365 Advanced Warehouse Management brings to the table to address key warehouse management challenges.
Improve your Inventory Visibility with Microsoft Dynamics 365Improve your Inventory Visibility with Microsoft Dynamics 365 https://assets.xcelpros.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/28073526/Improve-your-inventory-visibility-with-Microsoft-Dynamics-365-Banner.jpg 700 500 Xcelpros Team https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/96617efae43f5c5d35c22f96f521473e?s=96&d=mm&r=g
In this post, we look at the benefits of inventory visibility and improving your inventory visibility with Microsoft Dynamics 365
Benefits Of Batch Traceability in Pharmaceutical ManufacturingBenefits Of Batch Traceability in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing https://assets.xcelpros.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/18040319/Benefits-Of-Batch-Traceability-in-Pharmaceutical-Manufacturing-Banner.jpg 700 500 Xcelpros Team https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/96617efae43f5c5d35c22f96f521473e?s=96&d=mm&r=g
Previously, we covered the importance of track and trace. Keep reading to discover the benefits of full traceability in pharmaceutical manufacturing
Batch Traceability in Pharmaceutical ManufacturingBatch Traceability in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing https://assets.xcelpros.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/09035743/Batch-traceability-in-pharmaceutical-manufacturing-banner.jpg 700 500 Xcelpros Team https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/96617efae43f5c5d35c22f96f521473e?s=96&d=mm&r=g
The pharmaceutical industry has faced many challenges. One of the biggest challenge is how to address batch traceability when it comes to pharmaceutical manufacturing.
Streamline your Supply Chain with Transportation Management in D365 F&OStreamline your Supply Chain with Transportation Management in D365 F&O https://assets.xcelpros.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/01041049/Streamline-your-Supply-Chain-with-Transportation-Management-in-D365-FO-banner.jpg 700 500 Xcelpros Team https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/96617efae43f5c5d35c22f96f521473e?s=96&d=mm&r=g
Streamlining your supply chain while enjoying the best possible productivity is doable with Transportation Management in D365 F&O. Keep reading to learn more.
Staying ahead of the curve: Warehouse Management TrendsStaying ahead of the curve: Warehouse Management Trends https://assets.xcelpros.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/26014052/Staying-ahead-of-the-curve-Warehouse-Management-Trends-in-2022-Banner.jpg 700 500 Xcelpros Team https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/96617efae43f5c5d35c22f96f521473e?s=96&d=mm&r=g
Remaining competitive in a global marketplace means keeping an eye on the curve. Here are some warehouse management trends to watch in 2022.