iCM is specifically tailored to meet the needs of the following industries
Contract Manufacturing (CMO, CDMO)
Bulk / Commodity Chemicals
- SDS authoring, maintenance, and approvals
- Automated workflows
- Create and maintain all master data elements for SDS and label printing
- Multi-language support (all languages supported by Microsoft)
- SDS templates
- SDS versioning by country and language
- SDS distribution for customers, contacts, and employees
- Full audit management and changelog
- Integration with select 3rd party chemical compliance software, such as LISAM, 3E, etc.
- Configurable role-based security and permissions
- Many more features
Efficient Label Printing with Reusable Templates and Automated Workflows
- Label definition and setup
- Reusable label templates
- Leverage regulatory data for label printing
- Print labels via automated workflows for key operations such as receiving, shipping, production, quality, internal labels and more
- Single and multi-language labels (All language supported by Microsoft)
- Role-based security and permissions
- Full audit management and label logs
- Commonly used labels, including DOT labels, raw material labels, shipping labels, finished goods labels, lab labels, labels for hazardous and non-hazardous goods
- Ad-hoc labels of any kind, and more.
Streamlined DEA Management and E-Signatures for Safe and Quality Orders
- DEA management – holds on sales orders
- Electronic signatures on quality orders, routes cards, receipts, etc.
- Physical and chemical properties, and other iCM elements for raw materials, finished goods, formulas, and more.