Software & Consulting Services for the Pharmaceutical Value Chain
ERP FOR PHARMA
- Today’s pharmaceutical manufacturers and distributors are witnessing a paradigm-shift in consumer behavior, market dynamics, margins and increased compliance mandates brought about by the influx of modern technology.
- New technologies and constantly changing market dynamics are reshaping the pharmaceutical value chain.
- Technology will continue to play a key role in streamlining operations within pharma manufacturing companies. Efficiencies can be enhanced significantly when systems and processes are designed to come together.
- Our focus in Life Sciences is to create solutions using the right technology and resources to maximize profitability.
- We work with Contract Development, Manufacturing and Research Organizations (CMOs, CDMOs and CROs), Pharmaceutical Manufacturers and Distributors.
Microsoft Dynamics for Pharma & Life Sciences – Overview of Key Features
Implementing Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Systems for highly regulated industries is our core strength. We have designed and implemented software solutions for Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences companies using Microsoft’s Flagship ERP – Dynamics 365 for Finance and Supply Chain.
- cGMP Compliance
- 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance – Electronic Signatures
- Enhanced Formula Management (Including Formula Designer)
- Alternate Formulas / Routings
- Percentage & Weight Based formulations (Scalable)
- Ingredient substitutions on Formulas
- Inverse Bill Of Materials (BOM) – Co – and By-product support
- Co-product cost allocations
- Containerization of Item Packs
- Net Realizable Value (NRV) for By-products
- Potency Management (Including potency-based pricing)
- Editable Batch Attributes
- Active Ingredient Management
- Support for Batch Balancing
- Support for multiple Lot Reservation Policies: First Expire First Out (FEFO) or First In First Out (FIFO)
- Capture & Management of Non-Conformances & Deviations
- Case Management
- Ingredient scaling on formulas
- Catch Weight accounting in production reporting (Dual Units of Measure)
- Manual or Automated Lot blocking and disposition codes for batch orders
- Integrated Quality Management System (QMS)
- Shelf-Life Management (Including Best Before dates)
- Lot Inheritance & Full Traceability (Forward & Backward)
- Certificate of Analysis (COA)
- Integrated Document Management
- Multiple Costing options (Standard, Weighted & 5 more)
- Batch Processing (Including Mixed Mode for Discrete & Process together)
- Extensive Chemical Properties
- Quarantine Management
- DEA, Label, & SDS Management (via iCM – click here)
Pharma Software Services
Power Analytics For Pharma
Power Analytics package is specifically for pharmaceutical manufacturing…
Rapid Pharma – Supply Chain Implementation
Rapid Pharma Supply Chain package will condense the timeline to implement…
Rapid Pharma – Finance Implementation
Rapid Pharma Finance Implementation is a quick and easy way to implement…
of companies we surveyed recently said their current business model would remain economically viable if their industry keeps digitizing at its current course and speed.
Technology is changing the dynamics of the pharma industry and there is no shying away from it. Our holistic approach helps eliminate silos of the current day.
We offer Software Solutions and services specifically designed to fit the business needs of Pharma and Life Science industries. Our solutions have helped other Life Sciences companies with their key business objectives such as –
- Boost operational efficiencies using streamlined processes and agile tools
- New Product Development
- Balance tactical needs of the business with allocated budgets by creating a strategic business and technology roadmap
- Enhance customer relationships through relevant digital platforms
- Promote growth initiatives with simple and effective technologies that can interlink and operate seamlessly with each other.
- Render a growth platform by bridging business objectives and state of the art technologies
- Leverage the power of data and analytics in day-to-day operations
- Reduce the cost of compliance with automation and elimination of manual errors
- Compliance with rapidly-changing industry requirements and regulatory compliances
- SOP Development
- Contribute to “De-risk” initiatives in all facets of the enterprise
Our Focus Areas in Life Sciences
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
The integrated management of core business processes
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Managing the interactions with current and potential customers
Supply Chain Management (SCM)
Managing the flow of goods and services from start to finish
Supplier Relationship Management (SRM)
Strategic planning and management of all interactions with third party suppliers
Internet of Things (IoT)
Connecting technology to transfer data over a network with minimal interactions
Shared distributed ledger technology where every transaction is digitally signed to verify authenticity and integrity
Rapid Implementation – MS Dynamics 365 ERP & CRM
For projects with little or no customization
Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
From automating mundane tasks to offering creative insight
Methods, processes, and systems for extracting knowledge and insights from data
WE UNDERSTAND THE SOLUTIONS FOR PHARMA
This should be the reason we talk
Compliance & Standards
- We have decades of experience with highly regulated industries where compliance is not just an option but a mandate. Designing solutions and processes to prevent compliance issues can result in significant cost savings.
- Automation and Integration of systems helps ensure compliance and higher quality due to the reduction of manual errors.
- We leverage GAMP 5’s risk based approach in all of our Pharmaceutical implementations.
WE OFFER SOLUTIONS COMPLIANT WITH THE FOLLOWING
- GS1 Standards to identify, capture and share supply chain data
- cGMP – Pharmaceutical Quality
- 21 CFR Part 11 for Electronic Signatures
- GHS for Chemical Labeling
- USDA for meat, poultry and egg products
Deep Industry Knowledge
Consulting & Services
Systems Integration (SI)
Powerful technology solutions tailored to suit your business and deliver a competitive advantage.
Upgrades & Migration
Engage with an Upgrade Value Analysis to develop a strategy for your changing business needs.
Application Maintenance & Support (AMS)
Extend your IT department with support & maintenance packages that include round-the-clock support.
Technology Strategy & Roadmap
Collaborate with professionals to bring your vision to life and and de-risk your transformation.
Training & SOP Development
Onsite and remote training services to help with the development of guides and SOPs.
Every business is unique, so are your requirements. Leverage a professional development team to build solutions to address your specific needs.
MAKE SMARTER DECISIONS TODAY
Work with Xcelpros today to define the goals & metrics for a risk-free Pilot Program to help achieve your end goals and protect your investment.
1 Week No-Obligation Pilot
Experience Our Industry and Product Expertise First-Hand
HELPING OUR CUSTOMERS COPE WITH THE NEW NORMAL
Covid-19 has been a challenge for most companies. To help our customers cope with the new normal, we are offering 1 week no-obligation pilot.
On-time delivery with Dynamics 365: Job scheduling and Capacity planningOn-time delivery with Dynamics 365: Job scheduling and Capacity planning https://assets.xcelpros.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/02/07080925/On-time-delivery-with-Dynamics-365-Job-scheduling-and-Capacity-planning-banner.jpg 700 500 shahid.anis https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/e38b161b5d48f0c175175a914c08eb84?s=96&d=mm&r=g
Poorly planned implementations are a problem for any business. Keep reading to discover how to implement your ERP the right way to boost your company’s efficiency
Advanced Analytics and Power BI in Chemical ManufacturingAdvanced Analytics and Power BI in Chemical Manufacturing https://assets.xcelpros.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/03031736/Advanced-Analytics-and-Power-BI-in-Chemical-Manufacturing-Banner.jpg 700 500 Xcelpros Team https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/96617efae43f5c5d35c22f96f521473e?s=96&d=mm&r=g
Staying ahead of today’s competition relies heavily on technology. Read on to discover the importance of advanced analytics and Power BI in Chemical Manufacturing
Building a More Resilient Supply Chain in Uncertain TimesBuilding a More Resilient Supply Chain in Uncertain Times https://assets.xcelpros.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/12/27021227/Building-a-More-Resilient-Supply-Chain-banner.jpg 700 500 Xcelpros Team https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/96617efae43f5c5d35c22f96f521473e?s=96&d=mm&r=g
Today, a strong supply chain is more important than ever. Keep reading to discover the importance of building a more resilient supply chain in uncertain times
Predictive Pricing and Dynamics 365 in the Chemical IndustryPredictive Pricing and Dynamics 365 in the Chemical Industry https://assets.xcelpros.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/12/20070004/Predictive-Pricing-and-Dynamics-365-in-the-Chemical-Industry-banner.jpg 700 500 shahid.anis https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/e38b161b5d48f0c175175a914c08eb84?s=96&d=mm&r=g
Realize more consistent sales, higher profits, and faster inventory turnover with dynamic, predictive pricing and Microsoft Dynamics 365 in the Chemical Industry
Streamline Your Supply Chain with Advanced Warehouse Management and MD365Streamline Your Supply Chain with Advanced Warehouse Management and MD365 https://assets.xcelpros.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/12/13023646/Streamline-Your-Supply-Chain-with-Advanced-Warehouse-Management-and-MD365-Banner.jpg 700 500 Xcelpros Team https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/96617efae43f5c5d35c22f96f521473e?s=96&d=mm&r=g
Discover the capabilities that D365 Advanced Warehouse Management brings to the table to address key warehouse management challenges.
Improve your Inventory Visibility with Microsoft Dynamics 365Improve your Inventory Visibility with Microsoft Dynamics 365 https://assets.xcelpros.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/28073526/Improve-your-inventory-visibility-with-Microsoft-Dynamics-365-Banner.jpg 700 500 Xcelpros Team https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/96617efae43f5c5d35c22f96f521473e?s=96&d=mm&r=g
In this post, we look at the benefits of inventory visibility and improving your inventory visibility with Microsoft Dynamics 365
Benefits Of Batch Traceability in Pharmaceutical ManufacturingBenefits Of Batch Traceability in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing https://assets.xcelpros.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/18040319/Benefits-Of-Batch-Traceability-in-Pharmaceutical-Manufacturing-Banner.jpg 700 500 Xcelpros Team https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/96617efae43f5c5d35c22f96f521473e?s=96&d=mm&r=g
Previously, we covered the importance of track and trace. Keep reading to discover the benefits of full traceability in pharmaceutical manufacturing
Batch Traceability in Pharmaceutical ManufacturingBatch Traceability in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing https://assets.xcelpros.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/09035743/Batch-traceability-in-pharmaceutical-manufacturing-banner.jpg 700 500 Xcelpros Team https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/96617efae43f5c5d35c22f96f521473e?s=96&d=mm&r=g
The pharmaceutical industry has faced many challenges. One of the biggest challenge is how to address batch traceability when it comes to pharmaceutical manufacturing.
Streamline your Supply Chain with Transportation Management in D365 F&OStreamline your Supply Chain with Transportation Management in D365 F&O https://assets.xcelpros.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/01041049/Streamline-your-Supply-Chain-with-Transportation-Management-in-D365-FO-banner.jpg 700 500 Xcelpros Team https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/96617efae43f5c5d35c22f96f521473e?s=96&d=mm&r=g
Streamlining your supply chain while enjoying the best possible productivity is doable with Transportation Management in D365 F&O. Keep reading to learn more.
Staying ahead of the curve: Warehouse Management TrendsStaying ahead of the curve: Warehouse Management Trends https://assets.xcelpros.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/26014052/Staying-ahead-of-the-curve-Warehouse-Management-Trends-in-2022-Banner.jpg 700 500 Xcelpros Team https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/96617efae43f5c5d35c22f96f521473e?s=96&d=mm&r=g
Remaining competitive in a global marketplace means keeping an eye on the curve. Here are some warehouse management trends to watch in 2022.