Xcelpros is a Global company, headquartered in Chicago (US) with multiple locations in US and Bengaluru, India. Our focus is Tech Innovation, Product Development and Technology Consulting.
We are hiring for our Product Development team and have an immediate need for a Backend Developer / Fullstack MERN Developer. The position calls for someone with a mindset who can build great products, manage multiple projects and related tasks on deadline. We are looking for high-quality and passionate developers that want to be a part of a great product team.
You need to have at least 2 years of demonstrated experience as a Backend Developer using MERN (NodeJS, MongoDB, PostgreSQL & Express) & GraphQL technologies. The candidate will work closely with our internal teams in the design, development, launch and enhancement of various products.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the design and development of Web and Mobile applications using NodeJS,Typescript, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Apollo - GraphQL and React.
- You are required to have experience with development in Microservices Architecture.
- Experience with NestJS framework is a major plus.
- Hands on experience with GoLang is not mandatory but a major plus.
Start Date: Immediate
Positions: 2 (Immediate Need)
- Minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience building applications in NodeJS, Typescript, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Apollo - GraphQL and React.
- Strong and mandatory experience of 2 years of experience in building applications using the Microservices architecture in NodeJS.
- Strong and mandatory skills in Automating Components, Perceptibility, Configuration Management, Debugging & Consistency while writing Microservices.
- Experience building applications using NestJS or similar frameworks is a major plus.
- Experience building applications and service integrations using Apollo / GraphQL.
- Adhere to best practices of engineering by writing high-quality code.
- Hands on experience in Elastic Search and related technologies.
- Hands on experience with one or more testing frameworks such as Jest.
- You are required to write / conduct unit & integration testing to ensure code meets high-quality standards.
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders, including Production Support, BAs, Architect, Project Managers, and Product Owners to deliver high quality solutions.
- Develop, build, configure and unit test solutions from low level designs.
- Ensure that solutions meet requirements outlined in the design documentation.
- Perform all work to agreed time, cost and quality constraints.
- Ensure that developed solutions are peer reviewed and formally documented.
- Design, develop, test and document detailed technical specifications for application components built using MERN (MongoDB, ExpressJS, ReactJS, NodeJS) stack and integrations.
- Develop and maintain high traffic / high performance React and Node based e-commerce web applications and web services, including support for mobile.
- Participate in support activities to help UI developers integrate with APIs / services.
- Create and maintain scalable infrastructure leveraging modern AWS cloud platforms.
- Knowledge of all development aspects within an Agile SDLC framework, including; estimation, design, development, unit test, code reviews, and documentation.
- Develop solutions that satisfy business requirements as outlined in user stories, and within agreed upon timelines.
- Ensure solutions are of high-quality with regards to following standards and best practices, as well as satisfying security and performance requirements.
- Collaborate effectively with other Agile team members.
- Work with the Production Support team in the research and resolution of production issues.
- Prior hands-on experience with architecture for Web and Mobile technologies, E-commerce, Payment Gateways, Data security and encryption is a major plus.
- Experience with CICD, containers and container management platforms(Dockers, Docker Swarm/Kubernetes, etc.).
- Knowledge of GOLANG is a major plus.
- Good understanding of the Twelve-factor App methodology is a major plus.
- Experience defining new architectures and ability to drive project from an architecture standpoint is a major plus.
- Experience with Security configuration is a major plus.
- Experience in understanding platforms & key AWS services like Elastic Beanstalk, AWS Lambda, ECS, AWS Fargate, EKS, EC2, S3 etc. is a major plus.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex technical issues in cloud integrations.
- Highest levels of code quality.
- Needs to conduct weekly code reviews.
- Ensure timely and quality release of the product in collaboration with other team members.
- Must be a self-starter and able to build up presence in the team.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- MERN (MongoDB, ExpressJS & Node JS).
- Apollo GraphQL.
- Develop very high sense of ownership, the zeal to build scalable applications.
- Develop a deep understanding of product development and start-up ecosystem.
- Work with a performance oriented team driven by ownership and open to experiments.
- Build customer facing technology product for global customers.
- Collaborate with development teams to help identify and develop reusable platforms/libraries.
- Can do attitude
- Highly motivated to bring fresh thoughts to the table
- Highly creative and most importantly willing to exercise it
- Self-starter and Self-learner, focused on research and learning
- Ability to play a variety of roles and most importantly take accountability
- Ability to communicate openly and embrace various perspectives without judgement
- Believe in a No politics attitude.
- Base Salary
- Performance Based Bonus (20%)
- Incentive Based Compensation (IBC for Product Development)
- Provident Fund
- Home Internet Reimbursement
Overview of XcelPros
XcelPros is a Global company, headquartered in Chicago (US) with multiple locations in US and Bengaluru, India. XcelPros is focused on Tech Innovation, Product Development and Technology Consulting.
XcelPros specializes in technology solutions for Business-to-Business (B2B) and Business-to-Consumer (B2C) areas. We believe technology is the enabler of exponential growth for us and our customers. We are strategists delivering innovative business and technology solutions. We have been well funded and operational since 2011.
XcelPros and affiliated group of companies are proud to foster a high-performance culture, one that's defined by having the best people, with the skills and determination to deliver above and beyond. We look for insightful and astute professionals who are also forward-thinking, confident, self-motivated and globally minded. Our core team consists of professionals with a wide range of skills and backgrounds. XcelPros is continuously looking for talented, highly motivated individuals who believe in excellence and are committed to providing superior service to our customers and stakeholders.
XcelPros maintains a drug-free workplace and screens the background of every individual we hire