It is all about Quality !

Full-function Quality Management for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central

Workers are responsible for 15 percent of the problems; the system, for the other 85 percent. The system is the responsibility of management.

W. Edwards Deming, Leading management thinker in Quality, Pioneer in TQM, Quality

Quality
Management –
Why it
matters?

Integrated Quality Management for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central

  • The Quality management solution is an add-on to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and can help you maintain tests, manage test results, and report through the certificate of analysis.
  • Our Quality management solution integrates seamlessly with key operational modules of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.

Workers are responsible for 15% of the problems; the system, for the other 85%. The system is the responsibility of management.

– W. Edwards Deming, Leading management thinker in Quality, Pioneer in TQM, Quality

Industries

can be used by Microsoft Business Central customers in all industries.

PHARMACEUTICAL

CHEMICAL

MANUFACTURING

DISTRIBUTION

BIOTECH

CANNABIS

AUTOMOTIVE

for Business Central Value Proposition

  • Integrated Quality Management with automated workflows.
  • Ability to create, track and maintain quality orders (transactions) across key operations.
  • iQM will be your System of Record for all Quality data.
  • Eliminate cost of integration to 3rd-party Quality systems.
  • Reduce Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) to maintain and control your quality data by eliminating disparate systems and expensive integrations.
  • iQM helps you deliver your product with the consistency, dependability and quality-standards expected by your customer.

Key Functions at a High Level

QUALITY TRANSACTIONS (VIA AUTOMATED WORKFLOWS)

  • Purchase Orders
  • Sales Orders
  • Assembly Orders
  • Production Orders - Yield
  • Production Orders - Wip

QUALITY - MASTER DATA MANAGEMENT

  • Create & Maintain Tests
  • Test Groups & Specifications
  • Quality Relations For Items & Specs
  • Create & Maintain Trigger Points For Quality

CERTIFICATE OF ANALYSIS (COA)

  • COA Creation & Reporting
  • COA Printing
  • COA Distribution & Email Notifications

QUALITY CONTROL TRANSACTIONS

  • Create & Maintain Multiple Test Results For Each Test
  • Enter Digital Signatures To Verify A Test
  • Verify Overall Quality & Testing
  • Quality Control Workflow
  • Print Certificate Of Analysis

OTHERS

  • Quality Audits
  • Quality Reporting
  • Quality Policy (In Testing Now, Will Be Released Soon)

Licensing Quality Management Solution for Microsoft Business Central

    • Quality Management for Business Central will benefit customers across most industries where quality matters.
    • iQM can be licensed by small businesses with 10 or more employees

Talk to us about a demo today and get your free 2-week trial!

30% off Services

With Qualified Purchase of Microsoft Licensing

HELPING OUR CUSTOMERS COPE WITH THE NEW NORMAL

Covid-19 has been a challenge for most companies. To help our customers cope with the new normal, we are offering a 30% discount on services for a limited time.

Next Steps

Our InsightsSee All